Livadas Consulting is looking for a qualified intern to join our fast-growing marketing agency at Carlson Cowork. We help owners grow their businesses by improving their online presence.
Weve started an internship program to spur workforce readiness with applicable insights and real-world digital marketing experiences. Livadas Consulting seeks interns who can participate in our process of designing, developing, and analyzing content for inbound marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced small team environment and will finish the internship having gained certifications and a wide-breadth of experience in various aspects of digital marketing.
Marketing Internships at Livadas Consulting
- Full-time or Part-time at Carlson Cowork in Rochester, NY
- Genuinely educational
- Paid & don’t replace paid employees
- Earn certifications and career-ready training unavailable in classrooms.
- Learn the synergies of Information Technology related to marketing content and design.
- Assist in the creation of high-impact design for CMYK and RGB.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with execution of strategic customer proposals.
- Help contribute to the brand ecosystems of our agency and customers
- Perform analysis of marketing data, with a focus on ROI.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Help prepare keynote presentations.
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Copywriting for emails, websites, and blogs.
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Record their hours in our time-tracking system.
The perks of Interning at Carlson Cowork:
- Network effect 50+ freelancers / solopreneurs work here
- Free parking
- Casual attire
- Fiber-optic wifi network
- Up and Coming (Neighborhood of the Arts / North Winton)
- Getting coffee and sending faxes.
- Licking stamps and mailing letters.
- Haphazard Social Media management.
- Working remote: We can find anyone in the world to do that.
Livadas Consulting is looking for an undergraduate student in the Rochester area who is majoring in New Media Design, Marketing, or Communications. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of the interwebs. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and maintaining websites is preferred.
How To Apply
Reply with a link to your LinkedIn profile or email your resume to email@example.com.
Were interested in learning your daily availability.
How to Get Internships // Tips + Tricks (Video)
Did you know most internships in the US are illegal? (Video)
THE REINCARNATION OF COWORK (Post Article about Carlson Cowork)
The Diff Between Coworks & Co-ops (Our blog)
Photography by James BogueFollow @Livadas